Hi, my name’s KeriLynn Engel—call me Keri—and I’m a freelance writer & professional blogger.
What I Do For You
I work with small businesses and non-profits in any location, building a more effective web presence by:
- Writing blog posts, articles, e-books, email newsletters, etc.
- Developing compelling webpage content
- Managing websites and social media
- Consulting on content strategy
For small businesses:
Your business website is often the first impression a potential customer gets of your business. Does your website convey how professional, knowledgeable, and competent you are? Or is it turning your customers away?
Invest in your business to gain more customers and make more money with a more effective web presence. Contact me today to get a quote tailored to your needs.
When you’re busy running a nonprofit, your web presence is often the last thing on your mind. Yet you know that you need an effective web presence in order to gain new supporters & donors and keep your existing ones engaged.
By outsourcing and investing in me to develop your web presence, you ultimately save time and money that you can put to better use working towards your mission statement.
Contact me today for a personalized quote.
Hire me to:
- Regularly update your blog with new search-engine-optimized content to attract and convert new readers.
- Write (or re-write) your website content to excite readers and get them to take action.
- Write your regular email newsletter to keep you fresh in your readers’ minds.
- Grow your email list by writing a free e-book to offer new subcribers.
- Audit your website and blog and give you actionable steps to take for a more effective web presence.
- & much more—just let me know what you need!
Contact me now for a personalized quote: